Problems with discussion board - READ ME!

How does this discussion board work?

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

JesseMiner

Problems with discussion board - READ ME!

#1 Post by JesseMiner » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Update: We have successfully moved the SwingDJs.com community to a new host. Hopefully the site should be more stable and reliable moving forward.

To answer a few questions:

Why can't I find some posts that were there last week?
Due to a problem with our old host, any posts made on, or after, March 26th have apparently been lost. The same goes for any private messages sent during that time period. This was completely out of my control, and I apologize for the great inconvenience.

Why did my account disappear or become inactive?
If you registered between March 26th and today, you account has likely been lost. If you had me activate your account in the same time period, that setting was probably lost as well. Please contact me via email, and I will help expidite your account activation.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly via email or PM. I deeply apologize for these problems. This site is a labor of love, but still it pains me when problems like this arise that are beyond my control. I am thankful that not more data was lost, and I have taking all necessary steps to move to a more reliable hosting provider to avoid data losses like this in the future.

Thank you for your patience and for making swingdjs.com the thriving music-loving community that it is.

Jesse Miner
Administrator
SwingDJs.com
jesse@swingdjs.com