The success of this board

How does this discussion board work?

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

Ron

The success of this board

#1 Post by Ron » Wed May 21, 2003 10:53 am

Jesse, I think this board has been quite a success so far. Lots of people are posting and saying interesting things. Thanks for starting it!

falty411

Re: The success of this board

#2 Post by falty411 » Wed May 21, 2003 11:16 am

Ron wrote:Jesse, I think this board has been quite a success so far. Lots of people are posting and saying interesting things. Thanks for starting it!
funny, i am pretty sure it was Reuben's idea, not Jesse's to make the move to a phpbb.
-mikey faltesek

"Dancing is the union of the body with the rhythm and the sound of the music." Al Minns in 1984

Mr Awesomer

Re: The success of this board

#3 Post by Mr Awesomer » Wed May 21, 2003 11:19 am

falty411 wrote: funny, i am pretty sure it was Reuben's idea, not Jesse's to make the move to a phpbb.
hee hee

There's actually a few people to thank... but I forget all there names. I'm sure Jesse knows them all as he touched on a few people to pull everything together in the end.

now... what should we do with yahoo. haha
Reuben Brown
Southern California

Ron

#4 Post by Ron » Wed May 21, 2003 11:44 am

Well, kudos to you both.

JesseMiner

#5 Post by JesseMiner » Thu May 22, 2003 12:43 am

Thanks Ron. I know Reuben and I among others had been thinking for a while about making the move to a web-based discussion board like this, and we're so glad that the move has been a success. I only expect the board to grow and expand and get even better with time.

There are too many people to thank as this project has been helped along by many wonderful DJs in our community. :)

Jesse