What do Swing DJs do in the day/to earn a living?

Tips and techniques of the trade

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

GemZombie

#61 Post by GemZombie » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:56 pm

What's a lifestyle coach?

TacomaTony

#62 Post by TacomaTony » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:20 am

GemZombie wrote:What's a lifestyle coach?
Well since you asked.....
I am certified with the International Coaching Federation as a Personal Coach. My classroom training was in Solution Focused Coaching. Pick an area of your life where you are having a challenge, relationship, money, wieght, a project at work, OR pick an area of your life where you do well but would like to excel, a sports activity, your spiritual life, art, your work OR pick any area of your life or not you life that you would like to incorporate into your life and I can work with you to create plan, increase motivation, identify potential blocks, explore, act as an accountabiity partner and implement it into your life.
I know that is a complicated explanation. I work with people to better their lives.

TacomaTony

#63 Post by TacomaTony » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:04 pm

From a Coaching Website.....

"Personal and Professional Coaching is a process for individuals seeking to increase their effectiveness, focus and motivation- or to get more out of life. If you are committed to living the life you want, coaching can be a powerful tool for you to create your future based upon what’s most important to you. We will engage you in discovering where you are and where you want to be based on your unique strengths, passion and talents. We will determine a strategy and a plan that honors your strengths and positions you for success. You will be asked to set goals and to achieve them."

If anyone is interested in a couple of reduced priced sessions feel free to PM me. Ask for the Swing DJ's Discount......

TacomaTony

#64 Post by TacomaTony » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:46 pm

If anyone is still interested please check out my website. It is far from completion as I will be adding new material as quickly as possible.
http://www.thechristiancoach.com

TacomaTony

#65 Post by TacomaTony » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:59 pm

I make my living as a Life Coach and wanted to let you know about a great opportunity. I have placed a full 3 months Coaching Package on eBay, a $1,500 value with no reserve and a starting bid of only $100!! 10% of the winning bid goes to charity!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 6015167664

Happy Bidding!!

Tony Husted
aka Tacoma Tony
www.thechristiancoach.com