ALHC

What's happening?

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

SirScratchAlot

ALHC

#1 Post by SirScratchAlot » Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:38 am

great mix of DJ's , and well placed , the external rooms proved to make all dancers happy...
\\\"Jazz Musicians have dance in them, and Jazz dancers have music in them, or Jazz doesn''''t happen.\\\" Sidney Bechet

mark0tz

#2 Post by mark0tz » Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:58 am

I definitely enjoyed the music, competition and social, throughout the weekend. Hella didn't recognize Jesse Miner, though. Also still honored to be a part of it, thanks again Greg... Still recovering from my 3-4 (turned into 3-6:30 when the hotel staff came in and yelled at us) timeslot Saturday night. :)
Mike Marcotte

Shorty Dave

#3 Post by Shorty Dave » Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:35 pm

The quality of the DJing and the organization of the DJs was *BY FAR* better than any other ALHC.

Past years had good DJs, but also some second rate DJs. And past years were always incredibly disorganized as to who DJed when and where.

Major kudos go to Greg for taking this responsibility, and for I'm sure taking a lot of shit from every DJ who had something to say throughout the year. In the end, everything on the comp music / social DJ side of things seemed to go very smoothly.

Thanks, Greg :)