October in Sweden

What's happening?

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

LazyP

October in Sweden

#1 Post by LazyP » Wed May 07, 2003 1:47 am

Hey everybody!

There's gonna be a combined camp & Xchange in Lund (southern Sweden) 3-5 of october. We're gonna need DJ's so if you're coming please let me know. (There are probably also dances the 2nd and 6th)

I have right now no idea if we will be able to pay dj's in any way since we have a tight budget. If we get lots of people coming I guess it would be possible but don't count on it. Reduced fee to the camp might possible (of course the djs get free entrance the nights they DJ)

More info about the event will be on the internet soon at www.heptown.com/citycamp/ (but this adress is very empty right now)

Teachers coming are - Janice Wilson, Manu Smith, Mark Eckstein, Jonny Lloyd and Becky Walters. And for those who've been to Herrang, of course the famous (or infamous) Marielle will be there (she's in charge of the classes).

/Patrik, patrik@heptown.com
The ultimate european swing site!
www.heptown.com

SirScratchAlot

#2 Post by SirScratchAlot » Wed May 07, 2003 5:16 am

Hey Patrick! sounds like a great camp, I grew up in Copenhagen so jumpin across to Southern Sweden was a normal camping trip with the family, just as normal for you guys now to get the cheap alchohol from DK!
I recomend hiring one of the Moderators from this Board, they are the best in the country.

This July will be my 4th year teaching in Herrang, I hope to see ya there....Peter