Kevin Mahogany

What's happening?

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

Serg

Kevin Mahogany

#1 Post by Serg » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:58 am

South Florida is proud to bring Kevin Mahogany for his first gig playing for Lindy Hoppers. That will take place at SoFlex. Kevin is an amazing artitst and his songs are played by many DJs at this forum. For more info visit http://www.soflex2006.com

Serg

djstarr

#2 Post by djstarr » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:33 am

dang. that might get me to soflex. What band will be backing him? I just love love love his voice.

Serg

#3 Post by Serg » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:00 am

Brenda, Kevin will play with an amazingly talented rhythm session and a guitar player. They are his favorite musicians. If you can make it to SoFlex I can assure you will have a heck of a time. We will also have two other bands. On Saturday night we will feature Tom Willis, an awesome singer whose voice is pretty close to Joe Williams. And Sunday a guitar based Blues Band.

If you can make it let me know right away and I can put you on the DJ list. I currently have space for one more DJ.

Serg

djstarr

#4 Post by djstarr » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:06 pm

Ok I'm in, I will PM you. thanks for offering!

djstarr

#5 Post by djstarr » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:56 pm

Whoo! I had a blast. Big shout out to Sergio for creating a great DJ schedule, I liked what he did and will propose something similar for Seattle this year. I liked that each DJ had a couple of different slots over the weekend and that each person had a least one prime time slot, that was awesome.

I also thought the DJs worked really well together and were very cooperative, it was very cool. And I like the DJ runoff the end of Sunday afternoon; plus listening to everybody's weather songs. lol.

And Kevin Mahagony was very cool; I have pictures I have to upload still of us hanging out with him ;-). I'll post a link when I get it done, I probably will use whatever group site is decided upon on the Yehoodi thread.

Serg

#6 Post by Serg » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:59 pm

Brenda it was awesome to finaly meet you. I had a great time.

Serg

Jerry_Jelinek

#7 Post by Jerry_Jelinek » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:17 am

For those in the Cleveland area, Kevin will be performing with the Cleveland Jazz Orch this Friday - Jan 27th.

The venue is the gorgeous Bop Stop. Seating is VERY limited - about 200. But the venue is gorgeous, and the accoustics are world class.

http://www.clevelandjazz.org/

http://www.clevelandbopstop.com/events.asp