Hardcore RAP

Other music that might interest us

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

WeOwnYou

#16 Post by WeOwnYou » Sun May 25, 2003 5:50 pm

SirScratchAlot wrote:...but in 50 years it will be all broken down and workshops will be givin by white dudes all across the world.
Ahem, 50 years? wernt you telling me you were teaching C-walk to kids in Harrang? though with a shade of blue and black,your still white!!
hehehe
-------------------

SirScratchAlot

#17 Post by SirScratchAlot » Mon May 26, 2003 2:37 am

WeOwnYou wrote:
SirScratchAlot wrote:...but in 50 years it will be all broken down and workshops will be givin by white dudes all across the world.
Ahem, 50 years? wernt you telling me you were teaching C-walk to kids in Harrang? though with a shade of blue and black,your still white!!
hehehe
haha yea so true, but it was only a small step in with Charleston, You know the step as well, it's in that Crip Charleston routine.....and don't forget the other colors ya bastard! not too much longer before that white is fully covered....
\\\"Jazz Musicians have dance in them, and Jazz dancers have music in them, or Jazz doesn''''t happen.\\\" Sidney Bechet

Princess5342

#18 Post by Princess5342 » Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:26 pm

Floetry - inovative new tallent
Lil Kim - hot
Missy Elliot - smart
Busta Rymes - fun
Ludicris - fun
Black Sheep - old but great
Emenem - amazing
Run DMC - clasic

I love rap and hip hop, but most Lindy dancers in Denver look mighty funny trying to dance it justice. I hate Hip-Hop classes cause they often make me feel like I am auditioning for a Britny Spears video. ;) If I wanted to dance like a Backstreet Boy - I wouldn't listen to rap people. ;) Anyhow don't take classes just find a decent club and go hang out and feel the music. (I think I just qoated Dirty Dancing - oh jezz)

:roll:
"I wear the cheese, it dose not wear me." - Cheese Man
"Primal"
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

www.poetcandance.com

SirScratchAlot

#19 Post by SirScratchAlot » Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:51 am

Princess5342 wrote:Floetry - inovative new tallent
Lil Kim - hot
Missy Elliot - smart
Busta Rymes - fun
Ludicris - fun
Black Sheep - old but great
Emenem - amazing
Run DMC - clasic

I love rap and hip hop, but most Lindy dancers in Denver look mighty funny trying to dance it justice. I hate Hip-Hop classes cause they often make me feel like I am auditioning for a Britny Spears video. ;) If I wanted to dance like a Backstreet Boy - I wouldn't listen to rap people. ;) Anyhow don't take classes just find a decent club and go hang out and feel the music. (I think I just qoated Dirty Dancing - oh jezz)

:roll:
Denver Rules...:-)
\\\"Jazz Musicians have dance in them, and Jazz dancers have music in them, or Jazz doesn''''t happen.\\\" Sidney Bechet

coreyj5

#20 Post by coreyj5 » Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:14 pm

I usually don't like hip hop classes either. I don't like a lot of choreography in hip hop. I really liked Southwest Lindyfest with Kwikstep and Rockafella though. They taught a lot of the old school breakdancing stuff that I love.