Song hunting "Two O'Clock Jump"

Everything about the swinging music we love to DJ

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

liu264

Song hunting "Two O'Clock Jump"

#1 Post by liu264 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

So I love the version of Two O'Clock Jump in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WtAEqfdRhQ
But I just couldn't find the matching version of it until I asked DJ Allen Kerr about it. Turns out it's from the movie Best Foot Forward, by Harry James. It's in the soundtrack CD which I can buy the whole album to get, but I am just wondering if there is digital single that I can buy instead of getting the whole album. I couldn't find it, but if anyone else has a lead on this. Please let me know.

trev

Re: Song hunting "Two O'Clock Jump"

#2 Post by trev » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:34 am

The Best Foot Forward soundtrack is available on the iTunes Store and you can purchase individual songs. I'm in Australia, so your results may vary.

liu264

#3 Post by liu264 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:30 am

trev wrote:The Best Foot Forward soundtrack is available on the iTunes Store and you can purchase individual songs. I'm in Australia, so your results may vary.
Well, I found the "Best Foot Forward: Original Cast Recording" on itune (US) which is a different album. If it's on yours, could you like buy the song for me and I pay you $1 through paypal or sometime?

trev

#4 Post by trev » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:13 am

Check your PM