Free Giveaway of 'Authentic Electro Swing Samples Vol 2'

Everything about the swinging music we love to DJ

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

StrangeFlow

Free Giveaway of 'Authentic Electro Swing Samples Vol 2'

#1 Post by StrangeFlow » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 am

For fans of electro swing. I just finished a sequel to the 'StrangeFlow's Authentic Electro Swing Samples' pack..

I know the first electro swing package I made (about a year ago) was a big hit with many folks, some of them here on the Swing Djs forums, so I thought I'd hit ya guys up with this swangin' giveaway: 20 free copies will be given out of the new StrangeFlow's Authentic Electro Swing Sample Volume 2!"

All ya gotta do is go to the page linked below, and follow the directions there at the top of the page, and get yourself some free samples IF you're one of the first 20 posters and IF ya follow the directions there.

I'm trying to promote this sample pack, as I spent a lot of time on it, and I know many folks were excited that it was finally finished So, I hope some of the folks here get it, and find some of it useful Oldschool and vintage royalty-free and copyright-expired swing samples from the 1920s! (Plus a BUNCH of modern beats to mix with em) !

Anyway, if you are not one of the first 20, it's still going to be around for 16 bucks (USD) so that's always an option.. But for right now, free-free-free! :D

Go here for the free electro swing samples: http://bassadelic.com/2013/04/10/free-v ... y-of-2013/

here's the cover graphic.. I hope I dont post it too big by mistake :oops:

Thanks everyone! Happy mixin!!!

Will (SF)

StrangeFlow

electro swing samples volume two

#2 Post by StrangeFlow » Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm

well, the giveaway was great, and Im hoping some of the swanky folks on the forums here got ahold of some free electro swing samples.

Its still available, just not for free.. but still reasonably priced :) Thanks for the excitement and positive feedback everyone left over at the bassadelic site :)

StrangeFlow

#3 Post by StrangeFlow » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:47 am

a demo track, with a handful of the samples from that package..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8BeyRsSe4I