Harrison's CD Blowout!

Everything about the swinging music we love to DJ

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

lindyholic

Harrison's CD Blowout!

#1 Post by lindyholic » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:42 pm

Hi Everyone

Well, I have decided to sell most of my Swing CDs. I am keeping about 50 of them, and the rest are on the block. I don't need all the CDs I have, so I figure I might as well sell them to pay off some of the Student Debt that helped pay for them!

So, I am hoping tonight to get an initial list up. Prices will be as follows (unless otherwise marked).

1 CD - $5.00
2 CD Set - $8.00
3 CD Set - $10.00
4 CD Set - $15.00

Some box sets will be a bit more expensive simply because some cost almost $60.

Shipping is not included. I have about 250 CDs that are going to be on the block. I may even be willing to give someone first dibs on things before I even put them up (Contact me by PM). I know some people have expressed interest in the past in getting their hands on a large part of my collection.

I will also put up the seperate list of CDs I will be keeping. This is because I may be willing to let go of some of them, but you will have to make a decent offer for it to be made worth it.

Now, remember, this all goes to a good cause, to helping me pay off my student debt! wink.gif

You may also e-mail me at my personal e-mail address as I will probably check it more then the board:

harrisonayre at gmail dot com

Finally, for those on the board who don't know who I am, I am the guy who started this board and many people can vouch for me that I will keep my word, if you pay for the CDs, you will get them.

I will accept bank transfers, cheques, and cash.

To take a look at the lists, please go to the following posts on Lindyhopper.ca:

CDs that are for sure for sale:

http://www.lindyhopper.ca/forums/index. ... t&p=235117

CDs that I've decided to keep, but could let go if the deal is good enough:

http://www.lindyhopper.ca/forums/index. ... t&p=235120

And a couple more CDs:

http://www.lindyhopper.ca/forums/index. ... t&p=235121

Again, please e-mail me at harrisonayre at gmail dot com because I will not be checking the profile much at all here.

Thanks

Harrison
www.lindyhopper.ca, Canada's Swing Site.

Mr Awesomer

Re: Harrison's CD Blowout!

#2 Post by Mr Awesomer » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:03 am

lindyholic wrote:Well, I have decided to sell most of my Swing CDs.
Will you be deleting any and all ripped files you've made from these CDs?
lindyholic wrote:Finally, for those on the board who don't know who I am, I am the guy who started this board and many people can vouch for me that I will keep my word, if you pay for the CDs, you will get them.
You might want to remember that you need to edit posts a little before coping and pasting them around the Internet.
Reuben Brown
Southern California

lindyholic

#3 Post by lindyholic » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:17 am

Yes, I have deleted all ripped MP3's from sold albums.

And yeah, minor mistake, stuff happens.

-Harrison
www.lindyhopper.ca, Canada's Swing Site.

Mr Awesomer

#4 Post by Mr Awesomer » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:25 am

Sounds good. I'll be sending you an email on some items I'm interested in. Late.
Reuben Brown
Southern California