Everything about the swinging music we love to DJ

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

zzzzoom

Venerable Music

#1 Post by zzzzoom » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:48 pm

I thought some might be interested in an email I received from Venerable Music:
Venerable Music

Deleted Melodie Jazz Classics Titles

Hello Everyone - We just received word that many of the deleted titles from Melodie Jazz Classics (the CLC label code) have just become available in VERY limited quantity! Below you will find a list of these titles and the available quantities. Orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Please note that many of the previously hard to get, but not officially deleted titles will also be available in limited quantities (but are not listed here). Basically, if you've had your eye on a title or are just a few away from completing a particular chronological collection, there may never be a better chance than this! Please note, if you are interested in one of the Complementary Collection CD Sets (CLC-24), please let me know via email as these have been deleted from the system

To order any other titles please visit the Venerable Music website and search using the appropriate information..
www.venerablemusic.com

The list is too long to include here, but you might want to check out the site and see if there is anything you are looking for.

Eyeball

#2 Post by Eyeball » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:51 pm

trev

#3 Post by trev » Wed May 10, 2006 8:48 pm

I've heard that they've recently received a whole extra batch of Chronogical Classics CDs, including a lot of out-of-print stuff. So if there's a certain Classics title you are searching for, try here.

Also, they have an online radio station that is pretty neat [if you dont' mind the occassional hillbilly tune :P ] And it takes requests!

edit: online radio station link