Jook Joint @ ECBF (10/28-10/30) - Submit Your CDs!

What's happening?

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

LindyChef

#31 Post by LindyChef » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:05 pm

djstarr wrote:
LindyChef wrote:... it was funny at the beginning of the night because a bunch of DJs and instructors got in early and front-loaded the juke box with some really good music.
lol. I was really tired Sunday night and had to work the next day so I didn't go out to late night; I think I would have been tempted to program my selections so I think this is funny. I am very interested in what the normal dancer (ie not a DJ/instructor) selected as what they wanted to dance to - Martin you should have set up a web cam or something ;-)
Well, if I could have a web programmable jukebox ... :D

SweetLowdown

#32 Post by SweetLowdown » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:40 pm

LindyChef wrote:... it was funny at the beginning of the night because a bunch of DJs and instructors got in early and front-loaded the juke box with some really good music.
Guilty. We deployed a small 'taskforce' with about $20 in quarters. It worked well, by in large.

kbuxton

#33 Post by kbuxton » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:48 pm

SweetLowdown wrote:
Guilty. We deployed a small 'taskforce' with about $20 in quarters. It worked well, by in large.
I'm glad someone did. I had no cash on me.