Swing this DJ! HumanWorkshop, New CD!

Other music that might interest us

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

Leisure-B

Swing this DJ! HumanWorkshop, New CD!

#1 Post by Leisure-B » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:02 pm

I found your site because you were using the same script as we are, so there you go, thumbs up for the PHPBB fellas!

Here's the thing. We made this new CD as a final-exam project for the High School of Arts (Sound Design, main direction). The Sound of the CD is quite cinematic, but also funky and electronical. You can hear snippets from the CD right here, so please give it a listen and let us know what you think of it.

We also publish free Mp3 music on the internet, for everybody to download. A lot more various, but also lesser quality here and there. Click here to check that out.

One more (sorry webmaster, I think it might be usefull) link, and that one will bring you to our samples page where you will find a lot of samples in .wav format.

We don't have any banners, pop-ups or any of that crap, we do it because we love it, baby!

Thanks for your time,
Last edited by Leisure-B on Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leisure-B (headsex)

Leisure-B

Humanworkshop Live - Lounge & Supperclub

#2 Post by Leisure-B » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:57 am

We now have two new live sets avaiable. They were both recorded at the "Lounge & Supperclub" in Haarlem.

The set started at three so it was different from anything we did up until now. Where the performances are usually held in dark, small, crowded places, this time BASIC and Remus had to do it in full daylight with a crowd that seemed more interested in their lunch then in the cinematically formed breakbeat art that was happening on the stage. Never the less BASIC and Remus managed to put on a performance that suited the occasion. Both sets are not as loud as usual, but also more interesting because of that.

Of course this means that there are now two new live sets available for download! Just check out the links below...

BASIC Live.mp3 44MB

Remus Live.mp3 33MB

Click here to check out some pictures taken at the show!

BASIC started off the show with an unheard interpretation of his "Barmitzwa Disco" track, and proceeded from there on out to bring in the more usual breakbeat / IDM sound without breaking the present sound barrier. The performance was more easy as usual, but very interesting since he used the same repertoire of samples and effects as in earlier sets.

Remus' live set is a premier, and I won't say too much about it because I don't want to spoil the surprise! You will hear Remus typical style in the set, but he also takes it a little over the edge with some nasty breakbeat / rave material that you haven't heard from him before. Very enjoyable listening material that is also completely artistically responsible.
Leisure-B (headsex)