Pigfoot Pea Plays: All Female Blues, Early R&B and Soul

Other music that might interest us

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

Killa Dilla

Pigfoot Pea Plays: All Female Blues, Early R&B and Soul

#1 Post by Killa Dilla » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 am

Song / Artist / Album

http://snd.sc/uFDTds

Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby / Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch / O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Flowers Are Blooming / Addie Pearl Rice / Boddie Recording Company [Numero 035]: Bonus Disc

Maybelle Sings The Blues / Big Maybelle / From The Vaults - The Chess Rarities 1947-1966 CD2

Caught / Mamie Ree & Young Wolf / The Central Avenue Scene 1951-58 Vol.2 CENTRAL ROCKS!

I'm Hog Tied Over You / Tennessee Ernie & Ella Mae Morse / The Roots of Rockabilly 1940-1953 (CD2) Rompin' & Stompin'

Flesh, Blood & Bones / Little Esther / Bad Baad Girl! 51-53

I'm Not Mixed up Any More / Betty James / T-Bird Party

The Wallflower (Roll With Me Henry) / Etta James & The Peaches / The UK Sue Label Story Volume 2

Mercy Mister Percy / Varetta Dillard / Stompin' At The Savoy: [Disc 3] Things Have Changed (1951-1955)

If It's Good / Julia Lee / Blowing The Fuse: 26 R&B Classics That Rocked The Jukebox In 1945

A Good Man Is Hard To Find / George Lewis (v. Lizzie Miles) / At The Club Hangover, San Francisco 1953 Vol 1

Pula Yetla / Letta Mbulu / Letta Mbulu Sings & Free Soul

Ghost Of Myself / Doris Duke / I'm A Loser

Rip It Up / Wanda Jackson / Queen of Rockabilly: The Very Best of the Rock 'n' Roll Years

Hound Dog (alt take) / Big Mama Thornton, Eddie Boyd, Buddy Guy, Jimmie Lee Robinson, Fred Below / American Folk Blues Festival '65 (disc 5 of 5)

I'm Willing / The Caravans (ft. Inez Andrews & Albertina Walker) / Rough Guide to Gospel

Music In The Air / The Voices Of East Harlem / Right On Be Free

I've Got Reasons / Mary Jane Hooper / Psychedelphia - Rare & Unreleased New Orleans Funk

Tramp / Otis & Carla / The Stax Story (Disc 1)

That's The Way He Is / Ann Perry / The Essential Detroit Soul Collection

Thought I Had a Good Thing / Penny North / Boddie Recording Company [Numero 035]: Luau

No Luck To Run / Zamali / SoulShaker Volume 5

Give Me A Chance / Sharon Jones And The Dap-Kings / Dap Dippin' With Sharon Jones And The Dap-Kings

I Like It / The Emotions / Shaolin Soul Episode 2

Burn My Candle (At Both Ends) / Shirley Bassey / Lipstick, Nylons, Petticoats & Stilettos - Brit Girls Of The 50's: Disc 2

Six Pack To Go / Gal Holiday & The Honky Tonk Revue / Set Two

Pick A Bale Of Cotton / Laurie London / Six Five Special

There It Is / JAYNE CORTEZ & THE FIRESPITTERS / THERE IT IS