www.swingdjs.com
http://www.swingdjs.com/

Favorite Erroll Garner songs for dancers
http://www.swingdjs.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3405
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Millennial_Falcon [ Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:24 am ]
Post subject:  Favorite Erroll Garner songs for dancers

Lately I've found myself enjoying listening and dancing to Erroll Garner a lot. There are a lot of opportunities for playfulness and expressing yourself, IMO. I am curious to hear what others feel about him and your favorite songs that you DJ as well.

Here are a couple of mine -
On the sunny side of the street;
The way you look tonight

Author:  Jasonn [ Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Erroll Garner songs for dancers

Millennial_Falcon wrote:
Lately I've found myself enjoying listening and dancing to Erroll Garner a lot. There are a lot of opportunities for playfulness and expressing yourself, IMO. I am curious to hear what others feel about him and your favorite songs that you DJ as well.

Here are a couple of mine -
On the sunny side of the street;
The way you look tonight


Nice choice fella! perfect for dance lovers. You may find your deeper consolation in these.

Author:  trev [ Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Erroll Garner songs for dancers

“Frantonality” is one of my secret tracks. Use this power wisely.

Author:  JesseMiner [ Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Erroll Garner songs for dancers

Erroll Garner was very popular with DJs in the early 2000's. My two favorite tracks to play at the time were "Like It Is" and "That's My Kick" (totally stolen from Spuds!).

Jesse

Author:  Millennial_Falcon [ Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Erroll Garner songs for dancers

trev wrote:
“Frantonality” is one of my secret tracks. Use this power wisely.


I love this one. Play it from time to time :)

JesseMiner wrote:
Erroll Garner was very popular with DJs in the early 2000's. My two favorite tracks to play at the time were "Like It Is" and "That's My Kick" (totally stolen from Spuds!).

Jesse


I haven't heard of either of these songs. Will have to check them out soon. Thanks

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/