Peter Davis & Lindy Hop Heaven CDs

Everything about the swinging music we love to DJ

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

Jose Tello

Peter Davis & Lindy Hop Heaven CDs

#1 Post by Jose Tello » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Hey all,

A friend recently reminded me of Peter Davis and Lindy Hop Heaven, and mentioned how it seemed impossible to find his CDs online (unless you want to shell out $250+) or contact Peter Davis. I started looking around and had similarly fruitless results. :?

So I'm calling upon the powers of the DJ community here... Anyone know of where his CDs can be purchased? The one my friend is in search of is "Goin' To Lindy Land". Thanks in advance everyone.

Cribbs

Re: Peter Davis & Lindy Hop Heaven CDs

#2 Post by Cribbs » Sun May 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Jose Tello wrote:Hey all,

A friend recently reminded me of Peter Davis and Lindy Hop Heaven, and mentioned how it seemed impossible to find his CDs online (unless you want to shell out $250+) or contact Peter Davis. I started looking around and had similarly fruitless results. :?

So I'm calling upon the powers of the DJ community here... Anyone know of where his CDs can be purchased the Bathmate X30 now? The one my friend is in search of is "Goin' To Lindy Land". Thanks in advance everyone.

Hi Jose, $250 is definitely too much for me too. Did you find out where to buy them?
Last edited by Cribbs on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jose Tello

#3 Post by Jose Tello » Tue May 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Cribbs wrote:Hi Jose, $250 is definitely too much for me too. Did you find out where to buy them?
Nah, no luck. Maybe just contacting Peter Davis directly is the solution. Will try sometime in the near future!

JesseMiner

#4 Post by JesseMiner » Wed May 17, 2017 3:37 pm

I did indeed contact Peter Davis about his CDs last summer but totally forgot to follow up here. My bad! Here is Peter's response:
I'm afraid I'm the only one that has some copies.... they're a million seller - there's a million in my cellar. The first LHH cd - I only have a few of those....
So if you want to buy a LHH CD, PM me, and I will give you Peter's email address to order one.

Jesse

Jose Tello

#5 Post by Jose Tello » Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm

JesseMiner wrote:I did indeed contact Peter Davis about his CDs last summer but totally forgot to follow up here. My bad! Here is Peter's response:
I'm afraid I'm the only one that has some copies.... they're a million seller - there's a million in my cellar. The first LHH cd - I only have a few of those....
So if you want to buy a LHH CD, PM me, and I will give you Peter's email address to order one.

Jesse
Thanks Jesse! I'll PM you.