78 rpm records for sale from germany

Everything about the swinging music we love to DJ

Moderators: Mr Awesomer, JesseMiner, CafeSavoy

Eyeball

78 rpm records for sale from germany

#1 Post by Eyeball » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:44 pm

some one might be interested on here. i see this guys autions all the time.

The 3th Auction 78rpm records is open ! New Auction 3 / 2007 click here!Incl. very rare Picturelabels, unissued and unusual records, many Jazz and Fox, Classic, Pop, Rock and so on.... many you have never see! 2010 very rare 78rpm records.Date End Offers is sunday March 4th 2007
Pictures and all 2010 recordinformations / offers via: http://www.shellac.eu or
http://www.toyphonograph.eu

Mail: auction@shellac.eu
Phone.: 0049 30 92092744
Fax.: 0049 30 96062890
SMS: 0049 174 9472907

Ebay: Lion-Invest

Dear Phonograph Enthusiast and Record Collector

This time it has taken not so long, but now it is finally finished: My 3th auctionlist with 2010 shellacs. This is a very special auction with many rare shellacs! If you need a paper version of our list, do not hesitate to contact us, we will send you our list or CD with all Labelpictures and recordinformations for 5 Euro worldwide !
You can bid via direct Auction, E-Mail, Telephone, Fax or SMS. FAQs you see end this mail. The highest bid wins the shellac. Deliver only against prepayment (also via Paypal) or cash payment when you collect the shellac. The winners will be informed vie E-Mail. Do not call me please and ask whether you win the shellac, beacause it is only a hobby and i do not have so much time. Everything comes to him who waits - so I can execute the orders much faster. Last day for all bids is march, 4th 2007 (24:00 CET) !All bids which deliver after this time will be ignored.

ATTENTION! We have lower our shipping costs. If you have 4 10'' shellacs (or less) you will pay only 10 EUROS for uninsured parcel in europe and 13 EUROS worldwide! Please contact me for international rates for bigger parcels. Please pay attention that this is a private auction! FAQs Registering
To register as a new user, click on Register at the top of the window. You will be asked for your name, a username and password, and contact information, including your email address. Specials of the auction
The auction on www.shellac.eu is the same like the auctions you know. We are using a so called "Vickrey auction". This auction-type is also used by ebay. The winner of the auction will only pay the price the second bidder had bid.
The special on shellac.eu is, that there is a so called "Floor Bidder". This bidder represents the bids which arrived us by mail, e-mail, sms or telephone. This bids have to arrive 12 hours before the end of the auction.
When you bid in the last seconds of an auction, then the auction will be extended about 5 minutes. That should bring more thril in the auction (and make sniperprograms useless ;-)
We hope you will enjoy the auction! www.kindergrammophon.de www.toyphonograph.de www.shellac.eu Ebay: Lion-Invest Ronny Busse, Barther Str. 54, 13051 Berlin, Germany