www.swingdjs.com

www.swingdjs.com
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm
Posts: 86
Location: Seattle, WA
Hey all,

A friend recently reminded me of Peter Davis and Lindy Hop Heaven, and mentioned how it seemed impossible to find his CDs online (unless you want to shell out $250+) or contact Peter Davis. I started looking around and had similarly fruitless results. :?

So I'm calling upon the powers of the DJ community here... Anyone know of where his CDs can be purchased? The one my friend is in search of is "Goin' To Lindy Land". Thanks in advance everyone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 4:38 am
Posts: 1
Jose Tello wrote:
Hey all,

A friend recently reminded me of Peter Davis and Lindy Hop Heaven, and mentioned how it seemed impossible to find his CDs online (unless you want to shell out $250+) or contact Peter Davis. I started looking around and had similarly fruitless results. :?

So I'm calling upon the powers of the DJ community here... Anyone know of where his CDs can be purchased the Bathmate X30 now? The one my friend is in search of is "Goin' To Lindy Land". Thanks in advance everyone.



Hi Jose, $250 is definitely too much for me too. Did you find out where to buy them?


Last edited by Cribbs on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm
Posts: 86
Location: Seattle, WA
Cribbs wrote:
Hi Jose, $250 is definitely too much for me too. Did you find out where to buy them?


Nah, no luck. Maybe just contacting Peter Davis directly is the solution. Will try sometime in the near future!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:36 pm
Posts: 1011
Location: San Francisco, CA
I did indeed contact Peter Davis about his CDs last summer but totally forgot to follow up here. My bad! Here is Peter's response:
Quote:
I'm afraid I'm the only one that has some copies.... they're a million seller - there's a million in my cellar. The first LHH cd - I only have a few of those....

So if you want to buy a LHH CD, PM me, and I will give you Peter's email address to order one.

Jesse


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm
Posts: 86
Location: Seattle, WA
JesseMiner wrote:
I did indeed contact Peter Davis about his CDs last summer but totally forgot to follow up here. My bad! Here is Peter's response:
Quote:
I'm afraid I'm the only one that has some copies.... they're a million seller - there's a million in my cellar. The first LHH cd - I only have a few of those....

So if you want to buy a LHH CD, PM me, and I will give you Peter's email address to order one.

Jesse


Thanks Jesse! I'll PM you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group